What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. During implant treatment, a surgeon places a small titanium post into the empty socket left by a missing tooth. Once the implant is placed, it begins to naturally fuse with the existing bone in the mouth. This process typically takes 2-4 months.
Once this process is complete, Dr. Lamielle crafts a replacement tooth that attaches permanently to the post. The final result is a life-like artificial tooth that doesn't slip, slide or impede your ability to speak and eat!
We Support Your Treatment.
While we do not place dental implants in our office, we expertly guide you through the entire process. Here's how we partner with you:
- Consulting to determine if an implant is right for you
- Referrals to oral surgeons you can trust
- Sharing information with your oral surgeon before and after the procedure
- Close monitoring to ensure the implant has successfully fused into place
- Creation of a final tooth-restoration solution
- Placement of crowns and bridges to cover implant work
- Support after placement to ensure your smile stays healthy
From start to finish, we keep our eye on the big picture - your whole smile. We are also experts at creating beautiful custom "restorations" (replacement teeth) that fit seamlessly into your mouth.
See Dr. Lamielle Early In The Process.
You should schedule a consultation as soon as you think that an implant may be in your future. We will discuss all your options with you and help you find the right oral surgeon. We also take impressions of your teeth and send them to our lab to craft a perfectly fitted crown for the final stage.
Do You Need Dental Implants?
Are you ready to replace your missing teeth? Do you wonder if dental implants are right for you? Contact us today to begin the path to a healthy and beautiful smile.Schedule an Appointment