Missing the majority of your teeth? Tired of ill-fitting
dentures? Restore both comfort and function with
Dr. Lamielle has extensive experience in implant-supported dentures, having completed the Spectrum
Dental Society's Implant Residency program. This program consisted of a series of high-quality
continuing education courses that were taken over multiple years. Dr. Lamielle's expertise in
implant-supported dentures is further demonstrated by the fact that they have been performing these
cases for over a decade. With this level of experience and training, patients can trust that they are in
capable hands when seeking implant-supported dentures from Dr. Lamielle.
If you’re unhappy with your smile or aren’t able to enjoy eating your favorite foods - we have a solution
for you! Discover why more and more people are turning to implant-supported dentures to replace
missing teeth, restore function and to create an aesthetically pleasing smile.
When considering implant-supported dentures, we encourage you to learn as much as you possibly can
about this amazing treatment option and have a detailed understanding of how the process works.
Here are some important factors to consider:
- What are implant-supported dentures?
- Are implant-supported dentures right for me?
- Am I a candidate for implant-supported dentures?
- What options exist for implant-supported dentures?
- Where do I begin?
- What is the treatment process and timeline?
- Why choose Hilliard Modern Dental?
- What financing options are available?