What you can expect
At your routine appointment, you can expect a remarkably helpful and interactive experience.
Your general exam includes the following:
- We'll review your complete dental and medical history
- We'll educate you about the connection between your oral and overall health
- Our hygienist will gently clean, floss and polish your teeth
- Dr. Lamielle will carefully exam your teeth and gums and provide a visual oral cancer screening
- Digital x-rays and intra-oral photographs may be taken
- Dr. Lamielle will take you on a tour of your mouth and present his findings to you
- If treatment is needed, we'll present you with options
- Together, we'll agree on the best path forward
Going beyond the routine
At Hilliard Modern Dental, we believe that your opinion matters. We view our relationship with you as a partnership. That means we won't pressure you into a treatment you don't need. Rather, we'll outline all available options making it completely easy to choose the right path to achieve the goals you have for your smile. Out team places a high priority on identifying your goals, asking questions and listening thoughtfully to your point of view. Let's work together to keep your smile healthy!
Worried about finding time that works for you? You'll find us accommodating. We have appointments as early as 7am and as late at 6pm to make it easy to schedule an appointment.
Let's work together for a happier, healthier smile.
Schedule an appointment online or contact us today to find a time that works for you.Schedule an Appointment